Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Favorite Restaurant and Dinner with Friends

We had dinner with some of our friends a few weeks ago and went to one of my favorite restaurants!  We don't go to this place very often because, hello--I have no TIME, but we made time this particular evening and we had a blast!  The boys tagged along and thought they were big stuff because they rode in the big truck with our friends.

My youngest, Carter, doesn't warm up to others very quickly, but he LOVES him some Allie!  We laughed because we couldn't believe he sat right by her AND took a picture!


I had another picture to add here, of Max and I, but I didn't get permission from him to use the photo, so you'll have to deal with more words instead.  HA!  We had a great time and the memories are really what count anyhow.

We enjoyed getting together with our friends and look forward to many, many  more memories!

~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!