Saturday, July 2, 2011

America, America.....

Usually my brother does a BIG BIG BIG 4th of July celebration at his house however this year, he was unable to do so.  That meant I had to come up with something on my own for the holiday weekend.

I take Tuesdays off during the summer, which meant I have today (Saturday), Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday to CELEBRATE!  I decided to take my two boys and my two nieces to ...

THE BEACH.

I went online and found a great room at a great price, booked it and started packing!

We'll have some fun in the sun and enjoy each other's company!  Thankfully, my boys and my nieces all get along wonderfully and I'm so excited!

I've got some adorable red, white, and blue cupcakes, lots of popsicles, food, and tons of beach toys!

Happy 4th!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! Make sure to post pics when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have lots of fun! Looking forward to reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!! Have a great trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful holiday plan. Hope you all had a terrific time in the sun and water.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!