Friday, November 11, 2011

I Love a Clearance!

Y'all.  I LOVE me a good clearance sale!  It stands to reason that some of the BEST clearance deals you'll find are after the holidays.

I was out shopping last weekend when lo and behold I came across these cake decorating items that were 80% off since they were classified as Halloween items.

Anyone care to guess how "much" I paid for the stuff above?  It's 2 bottles of green decorator's gel, 2 bottles of orange decorator's gel (these I can use for cupcakes for the kids), and 1 bottle of orange cake glitter, and a bottle of purple cake glitter.

The TOTAL for the purchase?  About $2.00.  True story.

Gotta love those clearance sections!

~CB~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!