Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A "how to" for Moms of BOYS

With lots of baseball comes lots of laundry!  Not just any laundry, but clay stained baseball pants laundry!  My wonderful mother-in-law taught me a trick years ago that she used on my hubby's baseball pants and let me tell you right to the now--IT WORKS.

Take some of this MAGIC potion above--and soak the baseball pants in hot water with some Cascade, then wash the pants in Cascade.  It HAS to be the powder kind or it won't work!  Trust me.  Also, it HAS to be Cascade brand.  I've tried the off brands before and they just don't work worth a flip.  Trust me (again).  (Note:  it does not have to be the extra action with Dawn, blah blah blah)

As soon as you start soaking the pants, you will see the clay come to the surface of the water!  Seriously.  MAGIC. 
 I'm ever so thankful my mother-in-law shared this with me because I have to keep these cuties in WHITE pants!


Y'all give it a try and let me know how you LOVE it!

~CB~

7 comments:

  1. This is a great tip! Saving it for the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Genius, Charon. Not to be all country, but do you think this might work on tractor grease?! That's our issue!

      Delete
  3. Great tip! I don't have boys, but I will pass this along to my aunt because my nephew plays ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It also works for soaking stuff burned/stuck in pots. Just put some in the pan with hot water and let it soak for a while. Be careful and not mix with liquid detergent because it can react. Cleans the sink nicely but puts out nasty vapors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alrighty...i'm trying this out today on dingy sweaty Tae Kwon Do uniforms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pinning! Thanks! Saw you on Mob Society.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!