Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break Fun 2013

My boys were on Spring Break (the week before last) and even though I had to work a few days of it and two of us were SICK SICK SICK, we still managed to have some serious fun!

One day we went to Chuck E Cheese and had pizza then played games for a few hours.
One day we just "hung out" at home and stayed in our pajamas all day long!
One day, we went to our favorite place!


Carter and I were very sick up until this very day (and in fact went to Disney with horrible sinus infections!).  I took lots of Motrin with me in our bag and we just kept taking it as often as we could.

We decided we were going to have FUN no matter what!  We all love DISNEY so it was fitting that we travel here again for our Spring Break.  A few years ago, we went for several days, but this time, we just stayed the day.

The kids had a blast!  (and so did this Mama!)  I was so scared when we got there because I knew it would be busy for Spring Break but I didn't realize how busy!  There were people everywhere!  However, it all worked out and we rode every single ride we wanted to! (and more!)

They rode Dumbo (which they never get to do)



And of course, the carousel.  This was when we were hunting a little bit of shade and this was the ticket! HA!  It was rather cool weather and only got hot during the middle of the day.  I'd say it was PERFECT Disney weather if there was such a thing.  It did rain on us for about 15 minutes toward the end of our day, but we didn't even mind--we were about to head home anyhow.


We even saw a few special people while we were there!  We ran into Nolan's school teacher and her daughter and their "Oma" (Grandmother).  She and my boys rode Space Mountain while her daughter and Oma rode It's a Small World.  That's more my speed.  HA!

Overall, it was a great Spring Break and a fantastic time at Disney!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!