Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Again?

How is it possible that I went another entire week with NO posting on the blog?  I HATE that I don't have the time to post every single day.  I'd LOVE to post every day.  I have plenty of material to blog about between trips to Disney, baseball, the boys' accomplishments, organizing, etc. but the problem is no time!

Here are a few things for now -
  • All-Stars baseball started this week and that means we still have 2 nights a week of practice.
  • I haven't lost any more weight, but I haven't gained any either.  That's success in my book.  HA!
  • I have BIG plans for this weekend which include setting up some blog posts for next week.  We'll see how those plans go.
  • I plan to get back to my weekly menu postings on the blog and in life!  I've been slacking due to baseball season and my wallet nor my waistline like it.
Who has big plans for the weekend?  What are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!