Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mid-Week Randoms

It may appear that I have fallen off the blogging band-wagon, but the truth is, I'm desperately trying to find a sense of balance these days between kids, work, baseball, and everything else.

I had big intentions of blogging last week but time seemed to slip away from me every evening.  Here is what has been going on.

*Baseball.  Lots of baseball.  And no stopping on the horizon, as Carter made the All Star Team, so we're in baseball through June.  At least.

*Photography.  Several really FUN and SWEET photo sessions lately and I can't wait to share a few amazing photos with you!

*Disney.  Was there any doubt?  The boys and I went for a weekend a few weeks ago with a girlfriend of mine and her daughters to celebrate her birthday.  TONS of fun.  Kids were great.  Perfect trip!

*Dieting & Exercising.  I've lost about 13 pounds and feel great!  I'm back to exercising regularly like I should be and I'm doing a 5K in January (in Disney of course).

*Laundry.  I need a laundry fairy.  Seriously.  I have about 20 or more CLEAN loads of laundry that need to be folded.  Thank goodness I have a huge bedroom and there is plenty of room for said laundry. HA!

*More Baseball.

p.s.  I don't think the laundry is going to get folded anytime soon either.  Don't judge.  At least it's clean.


1 comment:

  1. I feel like laundry is all I ever do around here. My nephew Waylon (age 6) says that my job is laundry. He even asked me if I would ever get fired from my job. I told no because my family likes to have clean clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!