Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Purse

I've always been into organizing things and like my things to be nice and neat.  I've had to let go of some of that in the past year because we're REALLY busy with the boys and sometimes, everything is not "in its place".

The same goes for my purse.  I like it to be where I can find things I'm looking for quickly.  It had gotten out of control lately, so I decided over the long weekend to organize and change my purse.

No, I don't normally carry around my kids' birth certificates but I needed them for something and I had a few other extra documents in my purse this past week because I need to renew my driver's license and they need about 52 forms of ID for me to renew it. HA!


The first step was to take everything out of my purse so I could sort it and throw away the trash!

I saw on another blog somewhere a lady that "containerizes" everything in her purse so she can switch easily if she needs to.  I really liked that idea so each of my like items went into various pouches and such.

There.  MUCH better.  Now I can switch purses if I need to quickly and easily AND all my things are organized.

I'm left with a great summer purse that is well organized!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!