Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pumpkin Party

The boys were invited to a Pumpkin Party last Friday night by their sweet friends Annabelle and Allie Claire.  Annie and Carrie really outdid themselves with the decorations, and everything was so cute!  Perfect for a fall party!  We don’t really do the whole “Halloween” thing, so pumpkins, candy corn, and hayrides were right up our alley.

to_Sort 930

 to_Sort 931

to_Sort 932

My boys dressed as Buzz Lightyear and Bumblebee Transformer

to_Sort 949

On the hayride, loaded up, and ready to go!

to_Sort 954

We got to see the buffalo up close and personal!  My boys loved it!

to_Sort 960

After the hayride, we all grabbed the pumpkins we brought to carve!  This was my FIRST experience carving a pumpkin!  And since mine turned out “special” it will probably be my LAST! ha-ha

to_Sort 967

All the kids left with a special treat bag…..

to_Sort 929

Our sweet friends that invited us to the great pumpkin party!

to_Sort 956 to_Sort 955

We had such a great time and I was able to meet some great blog girls and reconnect with the blog girls I already knew!  What a fun time!!

Happy Fall Y’all!

~CB~

8 comments:

  1. I noticed the shorts.....you definitely have different weather there than here in Wisconsin. We are already into jeans and jacket season....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And your punpkin was not "special" he was just toothless! Ha. Can u please email me the one of me,dw, and ab? We didn't take one on our camera so I don't have one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to see you & your handsomes!! We had a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun time! Wish I would have been able to visit with you a little bit more but running after a 1 year old is so time consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys are too cute in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat! Those little ladies really know how to put on a party!! Looks like you and your boys had a good time.

    I miss the days of my boys wearing costumes.
    Let's hope our Gators do better next weekend!

    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, fun, fun party!!!! I just found your sweet blog and I can't wait to read more! Hope you will come visit me at www.SouthernSomedays.com ! Happy Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!