Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekly Deals

I think maybe I’ll start doing a “weekly deals” post for y’all to show you all my good finds in a week.  Now if I can just remember to take pictures of those deals!  ha!

This week might be a bit jumbled since I’m just getting started on a weekly post of deals, and because I haven’t been to Publix yet, but you’ll get to see my best deals of the week thus far!

Here’s what I’ve got:

free 001

Today, I went to Walgreens and got the Colgate toothpaste.  They were 2/$5 and you got $2 back in Register Rewards.  I had 2, .75c coupons, so I scored big time on the toothpaste!  Basically, I paid .75c for each tube.  Not too bad for full size Colgate Advanced Whitening or some such nonsense.

The diapers were 2/$20 and you received $3 back in Register Rewards.  I had 2, $2.00 coupons, so basically I paid $6.50 per package and those are the Jumbo packages.

The Orbitz gum was on sale for .69 at Walgreens and unfortunately, I did not use a coupon for it. 

This afternoon, I clicked “like” for CVS on Facebook, then printed out a coupon good for a free drink or candy purchase up to $2.00.  CVS had jelly beans on sale 2/$4, so I got a package of jelly beans for FREE.

I scanned my CVS Extra Care card and got a coupon for $1.00 of a Kellogg’s cereal.  You guessed it!  Those “to go” cereals are 10/$10 this week, so I scored one for FREE!  I did this yesterday AND today!

The Ajax dishsoap was on sale for .89 and I had 3, .50c coupons, so I got the dishsoap for only .39c each!  Not too bad!

What good deals did YOU find today?

~CB~

2 comments:

  1. Diapers? Anything you want to tell us? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL and as soon as I hit "post" I realized who they were probably for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!