Thursday, February 16, 2012

Popcorn & Movie Time

Once or twice a week, my kids beg me for popcorn and a movie. 

Sunday night (when we got home from Disney) they begged for some popcorn and a movie!

Sometimes, I’ll pull out the cute popcorn containers we have just to make it fun for them!

our_days 002

This particular evening, they were getting along so wonderfully and really being good friends to each other.  It was SO NICE to NOT hear arguing, fussing, fighting and whatever else comes with having two boys. 

our_days 001

As many Moms with boys will tell you, one is a lot, two is insanity.  Let me just tell you that most days, I’m on the brink of a nervous breakdown with these two.  They are a HANDFUL.  Very energetic.  ALL BOY.  Arguing.  Fussing.  Fighting.  Wrestling (this is what literally drives me insane). 

Any Moms of boys have any tips?  (other than lock them outside which I will neither confirm or deny ever doing).

~CB~

4 comments:

  1. Ha! You're blazing the trail before me so I have no advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a boy and a girl and they are the same way, so if you come across this magical advice, let me know... so far all anyone will tell me is that it gets better when they're older... nothing for us "Instant gratification" gals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't figured it out yet either, so when you do, let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a boy (14) and a girl (12), they are the same way. I have to admit that most of the time they get along pretty well but they do have their moments. What I have found that works for us is to separate them when they start all the fussing, arguing, you get the picture. I tell them that they have to get away from one another, (different rooms of the house or one inside while the other finds something to do outside). Then after about a half hour to a hour they are able to get along with one another. It will get better. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!