Sunday, September 30, 2012

Menu and a BUSY week

At the beginning of each week (usually Sunday afternoons/evenings) I sit down and make a menu for the week, then take my meat out and put it in the fridge to defrost.  (it saves TONS of time).

I posted my menu last week and had a few comments, plus a few emails about various items.  It seems like when I post my menu I always get comments and feedback.  It's such a good feeling!

We've got a busy, busy week this week (and I had a busy weekend with a bridal luncheon and a few other errands).

Sunday - leftover Poppy Seed Chicken from Bridal Luncheon, green beans with almonds, cream style corn, wild rice, and yeast rolls (say nothing about the carbs here please!) HA!

Monday - pork chops and scalloped potatoes, peas

Tuesday - eat at Mimi's house

Wednesday - the husband is cooking!

Thursday - eat at Mimi's house (again)

Friday - not sure yet!  meatloaf?  pizza?

What's on YOUR menu this week?

~CB~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!