Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend List

I don't know about you, but I am much more productive when I have a list of things to do.  Ask anyone that knows me well, and they will tell you I have lists of everything - grocery lists, to do lists, projects lists, etc.

I have a few obligations this weekend (a baby shower for a sweet friend of mine), but I am planning to be productive!

This weekend I HOPE to
  • clean house
  • make a grocery list and go shopping
  • prepare for an upcoming bridal luncheon to be held at my house
  • complete documents and forms for my photography business
  • write a few thank you cards and send a few thinking of you cards
  • make my weekly menu
  • order a new calendar
  • get clothes out and ready to go for next week
  • clean out my truck!
I am excited for the weekend!  What's on your weekend list?

2 comments:

  1. I think you are the most organized person on the planet! Take some time to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left something off your list: Watch the Gators beat the Vols! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!