Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Want !

I want  need a new calendar!  The one I have is just too small - I like big boxes to write in.  Between appointments, dinner menus, functions, meetings, practices, etc. I have to have quite a bit of room to write!

I've been drooling over the Erin Condren life planners for a while and am seriously thinking of just breaking down and buying one!

 


 I'm loving the design above!  It's always hard for me to choose "just one" photo, and I like the idea of having multiple photos plus different sizes!

Do you have an Erin Condren planner?  Do you LOVE it?  Let me hear your thoughts, please!!

(p.s.  they have NO idea who I am, I just wrote this post because I love Erin Condren life planners and want one SO BAD)

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time that I've seen the planner you are talking about. Love that you can put pictures on it. I've looked at the calendars at Much Ado About You and also Mom Agenda (I like their Home Office Edition). I usually just end up getting a planner from Target each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mine! Totally worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!