Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Back to School Trip

School is starting soon here and as in past years, I try to take the kids on a little mini-trip before school starts.  Sort of like "the last hoorah".  HA!

We had our 2-week family vacation at the beach in July, then Cecil and I went to Colorado for 5 days last week (pictures and blog post to come soon, I hope), but I wanted to get the boys to Disney one time before school started.  We've done this the past few years, and it's so fun!

The boys and I plan to have fun at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot before hitting the outlet mall in Orlando Sunday for some school clothes shopping.  I'll be going solo this trip, as Cecil will stay home to work, but I'm SO looking forward to Disney!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was heading to Disney too. Have fun with your boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!