Friday, August 24, 2012

a few BEACH pictures...

I just realized I never blogged about our annual BEACH vacation!  Two GLORIOUS weeks at the beach is "just what the doctored ordered" for me!  I'll leave you with a few teaser pictures....I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!  For once, we have NOTHING on the calendar and it feels great!

The boys found treasures on the beach - 

 My brother and Carter in the ocean -
 Beautiful morning on the beach!
 My brother went kayak fishing one morning and brought back these fresh fish for us...he grilled them one night.  SO GOOD.
 YUMMY crab claws!
 My cute Carter in a pink shirt and lawsie mercy some seersucker shorts!
 Beautiful evening at Boondocks restaurant....
I love the beach...it's in my blood !  I'll be sure to post more about the beach next week (I hope!)

~CB~

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for little boys in seersucker. Carter looks adorable. :) Your beach vacation looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!