Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing to post.....

I was gently reminded today that I needed to post something to my blog. Sorry Carrie!

I just don't have anything to post...I'd love to tell y'all that I have a great, interesting life, but it's just not true. I'm really a boring person! I love to stay home and clean or read a book. I know...it's really very sad.

When I'm not working, I am hauling Nolan to t-ball which is twice a week, and don't forget dentist appointments (an hour and a half away in Lake City), ear check-ups (Carter has tubes and Nolan has had a TNA), doctor visits (well-visits so far praise the Lord), laundry, cooking, cleaning, church twice a week, and who knows what else!

I will tell you that the most excitement in my day was getting a pedicure this afternoon with my closest friend! After work, she and I met at the mall and each had a pedicure ('cause man my feet were like jiffy store feet!), proceeded to tell each other about the woes in our day (and there were plenty!) and then had dinner at Chili's! So...not too boring after all, huh?

I'm off to hit the cold sheets on my bed, in warm pajamas of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!