Friday, March 6, 2009

Just call me Betty (Crocker that is)

Just call me Betty Crocker! or Martha Stewart (without the jail time of course)! It's my niece's 13th Birthday and she asked me (yes, me!) to make her cake. For those of you that don't know, I am a self-taught cake decorator. Not that I'm the best, cause I am surely NOT (hello? Have you seen some of Annie's creations?) but......I "ain't" half bad either!

Here's few pictures of Taylor's cake:

"Peace"

And another view.....


Happy 13th Birthday Taylor! Peace!

4 comments:

  1. look at you! Did you ever end up taking a Wilton class? I know we'd talked about it like 2 years ago....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy...I bet it had buttercream frosting, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I had no idea you were a cake decorator. I bet you have made the boys some cute birthday cakes over the last several years. I love Taylor's peace cake--very hip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!