Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Creative Genius – Or not.

My friend Annie got me started using a new “writer” for my blog……She says “oh it’s easy, you can do it”….

I downloaded it tonight and so far…..I’m slightly lost at this point, but I can’t wait to keep trying!  I’m looking forward to having some “cuter” posts with cute pictures!

I have satellite Internet, so it’s sort of fast, and I use that fast term very loosely—but I think this will speed up the process and hopefully allow me to do more posts!!!

Thanks, Annie!

cookie party 018

~CB~

6 comments:

  1. Please share this new "writer" with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you figured it out!
    It will make blogging so much easier! You'll love it. Wow, my hair was long in that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look kinda dazed in that picture, Charon! I think it was alllll the sugar-y cookies we ate that night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More info, girl....... BTW, I love your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!