Friday, June 18, 2010

HOT HOT HOT

Y'all. I'm gonna (that is Southern for I am going to) let you in on a little secret. IT IS SO HOT!!!! I don't know if I'm getting older (I am, seein' as how I turned 30 on Monday, but that's another story), or what, but I just about can't take this heat! Thank goodness I'm heading to the beach in a few weeks!

Yesterday, when I left work.......apparently, at 3:59.......

This is how HOT it was.......and this is actually a few minutes after I left work, going down the Interstate.....um. You have to look towards the bottom of the picture where it says 101! YES 101 degrees yesterday at 4:00...can you believe that? UGH. HOT HOT HOT!
Yes, please also ignore the dust at the bottom of the speedometer and the fact that I drive FAST. No comments on speed please. I'm well aware I'm a speed demon.
Hope you are enjoying your HOT HOT HOT summer.......Daytona Beach, here I come!

~CB~

5 comments:

  1. Glad it's not just me not being able to handle the heat. Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord honey, I know all about it! Those first five minutes in my car (until the AC kicks in) absolutely kill me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think that's hot.... we are at a church camp all week and the services are held in an outdoor tabernacle. It's so hot and humid up here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am laughing so hard at the thought of you cruising down 75 at 80 WHILE getting your camera out and taking a picture! I so would have enjoyed being the car next to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Carrie..I am rolling on the flooring thinking about you driving 80 steering the car with your knee ..while taking a picture...girl not only are you a "hot thang" but wild and crazy to boot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!