Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last Day of School

Nolan’s last day of first grade was a few weeks ago and his teacher had some CUTE activities planned for “her” kids.  She cooked them breakfast in her room, then they signed yearbooks, watched a movie, ate popcorn, and had their “good-bye” time.

Nolan loved his teacher and she is wonderful!  Here is Nolan and Mrs. W on the last day of school….

june_2011 074

and Nolan and Mrs. W on Meet the Teacher day at the beginning of the year……you can tell how much taller he is.  She is on her knees in both pictures and in the top one (last day of school) he is right at the top of her head.  In the one below (beginning of school) he’s not quite to the top of her head.  I KNEW he grew this year!  ha!

to_Sort 603

Goodbye First Grade, Hello SECOND!

~CB~

5 comments:

  1. Lauren is so sweet and she's the kind of teacher I would want for my boys. :) Nolan was blessed to have her this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He did grow! And he looks like he might miss Ms. Lauren just a smidge next year...maybe Charon will too?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did have a growth spurt this year. Glad he had a great teacher. I'm sure both of you are going to miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how fast the time flies. I can't believe that K is right aroudn the corner. And by the way, I think your blog looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Nolan! I'm hoping that you and your mom will have a great summer ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!