Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a DEAL!

Y’all thought I got a great deal for twenty cents?  Check this out!  I went to Target again today and got Finish powerball dishwashing tablets, dental floss, all-purpose cleaner with bleach, and ibuprofen for……..

target 
.50 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s how:

Target has the cleaner on sale for 1.37 and I had a 1.00 coupon.

The Finish tablets were 2.50, but I had a 1.50 target coupon and a 1.00 manufacturer coupon, so that was FREE.

The dental floss was .99 and I had a 1.00 Target coupon, making it FREE as well.

The ibuprofen is 1.09 and I had a 1.00 Target coupon for that, making it only .09cents.

I took my own bag in, and got a .05cents rebate, bringing my grand total to .50cents.

Happy SHOPPING!

~CB~

1 comment:

  1. You are a mad woman when it comes to this stuff! I hope it all went well at Target this evening :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!