Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Program

Last week, the afterschool program my kids go to had a Christmas program.  All the children were involved (the babies right up to the afterschoolers)!  It was just precious--I think we would all agree there is nothing more precious than seeing children act out the Christmas story!

Joseph got sick on Friday so they called on my Carter to play Joseph.  (oh mercy).  When I asked Carter if he knew Joseph's part and would he be okay to be Joseph he said yes.  I said "well, what does Joseph do?"  He said "Momma, I just sit there.".  HA HA HA HA  Guess he did have that part down!

Nolan was part of the choir....(good thing they didn't say choir of angels because Nolan has most certainly NOT been an angel lately).


I'm guessing that Joseph got bored at some point--check this picture out! HA!
All the children did so well and it was just so sweet!  It was a nice reminder that the birth of Jesus is TRULY what Christmas is ALL about.  Not presents, not money, not any of those material things.  Those things are fun and nice, but Jesus is the reason for the season.

Merry Christmas Y'all.

~CB~

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I love kid's Christmas programs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Charon! I can't wait for Allie Claire to get big enough to "act" in a Christmas program. She has been all about a "b-tivity" scene this year :) Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!