Thursday, April 14, 2011

Orange and Blue!

It's FOOTBALL time y'all!  There's no better place to be than in the SOUTH during football season!  Everyone knows the SEC is the BEST conference (I'm just statin' facts here).

 Last Saturday was the annual ORANGE and BLUE game for the Florida Gators!  Our family LOVES some football and Saturday was no different!

Earlier in the week, my mother-in-law emailed me to say they had several tickets in the Champions Club and did we want to join them?  Y'all.  I had to think real hard about that.  NOT!!  ha-ha-ha
We had a great time and guess who showed up?  TIM TEBOW.  UF unveiled the new statues and Tim Tebow, Amy Moody (Steve Spurrier's daughter), and Danny Wuerffel were invited.


It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon and see
Tim Tebow the Gators play ball!



~CB~

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who was more excited about seeing Tim, me or you! I miss watching Tim play. Bet y'all had fun up in the Champions Club!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!