Sunday, January 27, 2013

Don't Worry

 Oh y'all...I am a WORRIER.  I have the "worry gene" for sure and I struggle with it something fierce!  I have heard it said that by worrying over an issue/problem, etc. we are saying God is not big enough to handle it on his own.  Personally, I like to give Him a little help.  I'll be working on trying to give it ALL to Him and not worry (or help).

Luke 12:25-27....

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life ? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?  "Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.



p.s. for any gardeners that read my blog--I have no idea if those flowers are lilies, I just took the picture at my Dad's house on Christmas Day.  They are beautiful flowers and this is what it reminded me of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!