Tuesday, January 29, 2013

These are my people....

I love my family!  We have so many wonderful memories together!  We love to cook and we love to eat.  All of us!  We have such a good time when we all get together and we love to joke and laugh together.

Eating.  It's what we do best.  HA!

  It never fails someone always misses out since everyone is spread out over the United States, but we always take a picture of our food and send it to the one missing!  It's a joke we play..... cruel, but funny!

This picture is a little dark, but these are the two cousins that live closest to me.  We don't get to see them often enough, but I sure do love 'em.


Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends. ~Anonymous

Cousin to cousin we’ll always be, special friends from the same family tree.

 These are my people!  I love 'em!  And I'm so glad I am able to see them, even if not very often!  I have such fond memories of growing up with all my cousins!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post. Family is so important. Some of my best friends are my cousins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!