Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Finished

Remember last week when I was bitten by the organization bug? I'm all healed up now. The office is finished!

I was able to straighten the movies and get rid of some too! The only thing I didn't get a chance to clean and organize was the business basket, but that can wait until....oh...let's say....February 28th, 2010 (our taxes are due March 1). HA!



My desk area was horrible last week. I had papers everywhere and it was a big fat mess (much like my body, but that's another blog). This is the kind of desk area I really enjoy though....




See that big hole near the bottom shelf of my books? That's because one of my good friends borrowed a ton of my Karen Kingsbury (my favorite author) books! I'll get 'em back though before I go to the beach, cause I haven't read a few of them yet.



I had too many coloring books and whatnots for the kids stacked on the bookshelves, so I moved them to a basket and put them on the little table for the boys to play with and such...any mess looks better in a basket!


ahhh....nothing like the feeling of a nice, clean office.

~CB~

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, very pretty! (the blog look) And of course the organization is pretty too... I love pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to my house next. it needs some cleaning and organization something fierce...
    like the new design... better than the blue you had earlier (that looked like easter eggs)... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!