Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Christmas Cookie Swap!

Two of my friends, Annie and Carrie, who also happen to be blog buddies of mine hostessed a Christmas Cookie Swap last Thursday evening. There were several girls from blog land there and we had a GREAT time! (not to mention that I probably put 5 pounds on from the food!)







We exchanged stories, we laughed, we ate, and we had a good time relaxing together and spending a night out without husbands or significant others and children, enjoying the season! {{{The girls also learned one of my deep, dark, secrets--YES--I admitted to the girls (I think Annie knew this, but no one else there did) that I fudged my dates on my pregnancy with Carter so I could have him early!! THERE!! My SECRET is out! PLEASE don't hate me! He was still 8 pounds and 14 ounces at 37 weeks!! Trust me! He was ready to come out!}}}


There were so many types of cookies and treats! We had peanut butter balls, S'Mores bars, Santa's Milk Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Peanut Butter Balls, and y'all just the MOST decadent cookies you could name! They were ALL SO GOOD!! (We also had my White Chocolate Cherry Chunky cookies!)

Girls--if you're reading this and you were there-I had a GREAT time with you, enjoyed meeting some of you in person and loved our fellowship! Y'all "follow me" now!!! ha-ha (inside joke!)

THE WHOLE GROUP!
Me and Crystal
Annie, me, and Lauren

Thanks Annie and Carrie for hostessing!

~CB~

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had so much fun! Girl talk and cookies, a very good combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOre! More! Cookie pix and recipes??
    Can you tell I;m on a sugar diet? The mere mention of cookies flips me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun. The group pic turned out great! You are too funny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Annie and Carrie? I'm so jealous cause you girls are all such fun!!!

    Mostly I'm just jealous I didn't get to sample the yummy foods...

    I would have fudged on the dates too girl... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun! Cant wait for the 2nd annual! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!