Monday, March 25, 2013

18th Birthday

A few weeks ago the boys and I went to a little dinner for one of my cousins who was turning 18 ! I can hardly believe he is turning 18 !  I don't know how he can be since I haven't aged a bit! HA!

Isn't he handsome??  Sorry girls--he's taken.


We gathered at a restaurant near us and had a wonderful dinner and just enjoyed each other's company!  Wes had several gifts to open too!  He is off to college this fall and my family got him a book about the experience--what to do and what NOT to do! HA!







Wes' parents (my aunt and uncle) bought him monogrammed cuff links! And y'all know I'm a sucker for a good monogram! LOVE IT!  He'll put these to good use because he is always doing some sort of presentation or taking a trip to Tallahassee for meetings at the Capitol, etc.

After gifts and dinner it was time for CAKE!  YUM.



Our family just loves Wesley (Wes) and can't wait to celebrate graduation and summer with him!  His college of choice is FSU or Duke.  "We" won't hear about Duke for another month or so but no matter where he goes, he'll be successful!


Happy Birthday, Wes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!