Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Family Fun

We spent some time with my brother, his girlfriend, and my nieces last weekend and had a blast!  It's always a good time when we're together!  Tons of laughter!  Not to mention, our kids get along fabulously!


A pick up game of baseball and grilled burgers are hard to beat!  Ice-cream with Reese cups topping for dessert topped off the fun!



Even though I got a nice purple bruise on my leg from a stray ball, it was SO MUCH FUN!  I figured since we had all been at the ball field since early that morning, everyone would be tired of baseball, but not so! 
What a fun day with FUN people!  Love my family!

p.s. Don't forget about my giveaway, details here.

1 comment:

  1. family fun days are the best. its always a good thing when you actually enjoy your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!