Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bits of Bargains

Most of you know I coupon, and have seen my posts on things I have bought for pennies on the dollar, or even (gasp)-FREE.

Last week, on my (seldom taken) lunch break, I headed to Target. I needed a break from the office and my co-worker and I headed to Target for some bargain shopping.

I bought:
4 boxes of 12 ct. Pop-Tarts
1 Swiffer Sweeper
1 Swiffer Refill
3 bars of Johnson & Johnson Bath Buddies Soap
1 box Band-Aids (Toy Story)
1 tube Neosporin
1 tube Crest for Kids toothpaste (regular size, not trial size)
1 Oral B Kids Stages Toothbrush
Anyone want to guess how much I paid for this NAME BRAND stuff? Keep guessing.......$16.00 BUT I received a $5 gift card back (for the Pop-Tarts). Basically, I spent $11 on all that stuff! How COOL is that? I had coupons for every single thing you see there and even had a few Target coupons to double up with!

Are ya'll starting to see how this stuff works? It's EXCITING!

~CB~

7 comments:

  1. I have GOT to learn to coupon. HELP! Where do I start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I look forward to my weekly Publix and CVS trips :) This week I will be getting lots of free toothpaste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I need to start shopping with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get on that train!!

    Charon, I sent you an email, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great couponing! I just had a Target trip where I saved over 65% of my bill in coupons AND then received 2 $5 gift cards for buying items. Isn't it rewarding! I put all of my coupon savings money into a savings account. I save an average of $4oo a month with coupons and rebates. But, I have a family of 6 so I buy lots of the same thing and get coupon inserts from lots of people.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what you do for a living, but I think you should be a personal shopper! You're amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!