Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Disney Trips, Part II

If you missed Part I of our Disney trip, check it out here.

We took a second quick trip to Disney the beginning of September.  (Just the boys and I again).  It was more of a celebration that we had started school and were adjusting well.

I got a fabulous passholder rate on a room at the All Star Sports resort (again). We had a magical time.  We really slowed down and enjoyed ourselves.  We went into the parks in the early morning and then came back to the hotel and swam the rest of the afternoon, then ate dinner at our resort.  The trip definitely served its purpose of relaxation!

The boys enjoying the bus ride one afternoon.....

 Seeing a soldier from Toy Story at Hollywood Studios one day.

 And y'all.  This cupcake was just sinful.  SINFUL I tell ya.  It was HUGE and worth.every.penny.
 We had a great time and can't wait to head back in December!

~CB~

3 comments:

  1. Isn't Disney fun? We've taken our kids twice and love every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had a great time! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about you today, Charon, and your family's love of Disney! We are giving Allie Claire her first trip (a one day trip) to Disney for her birthday next week and I can hardly wait to see her face when she unwraps her present and finds a Disney "ticket" :) We're not actually going until November, so I know I'll hear all about it from now until then from my anxious little girl!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!