Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gearing Up....

Around our house we're gearing up for the BIG GAME.  The Florida-Georgia game, that is.  Hubby will be leaving the house around 1am Saturday morning to go grab our tailgate spot, and I'll be leaving around 8am (like normal people) with my in-laws to meet the rest of our gang in Jacksonville.

We've had LOTS of fun through the years at the Florida-Georgia games!  If you don't believe me, check out my past posts from 2011, 2010, and 2009 .

I've been super busy lately with the kids and their projects, costumes for character day at school, photography editing and bookings, homework, and general housework, but I do have some blog posts in the works and should be back to regularly blogging again within the next week.  Look for a post on "Saying No", "Kitchen Cabinet Cleanout", "Bringing Up Boys", and more !

As always, GO GATORS!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, we saw the line of RVs on the news this morning. I cannot believe people have been sitting there just waiting (and partying) since Monday! Good times :) Have fun!

      Delete
  2. 1 am is crazy! I could see myself leaving at like 4am, but 1!!! He is nuts. Have fun! I am hoping it is a good game!!!! Go Gators!!!! #UFvsUGA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!