Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend & Menu

Our weekend was low key !  Can I just tell you how nice that was since we are usually on the go all the time??!!

On Saturday, I had a big photography gig in a nearby town, so the boys ended up with Grandparents.  Not the original plan, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.  In farming, you have to pick peanuts when the pickin' is good. 

Saturday afternoon, one of my nieces ended up coming over to play with the boys and spent the night.  We had a wonderful Saturday and Sunday with her and they just played to their hearts content.  It was such a blessing.  Certainly I missed going to church but the kids were having such a good time and it was just a blessing to hear them all laughing and enjoying some downtime.

I was able to get the house cleaned up (some) and work on a few project for our cousin's upcoming wedding (that ALL my boys are in).

I even had time to make our menu and get the meat out for this week.

Monday - Crock Pot Cashew Chicken (a new recipe)
Tuesday - Little Cheddar Loaves
Weds - "Snacks for Dinner" (Carter's request)
Thursday - something with beef round steaks
Friday - Lasagna

I hope you had a great weekend!  What's on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. What time should I be over for dinner tonight? Sounds yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing what is on your menu for the week. Gives me ideas of what we could have too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!