Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Black Friday

I am overwhelmed at the idea that Black Friday is almost here!  I can't believe it!  I am a die hard shopper for Black Friday and shopped Black Friday before Black Friday was cool!  I have shopped BF well, sick, pregnant (almost to delivery), good hair, bad hair, etc.  I'm a BF SHOPPER.

But I find myself, and perhaps it's an age thing, becoming more and more disappointed that all the stores are now opening on THANKSGIVING DAY.  I mean seriously, can we just have ONE day of THANKS?  That being said, if I want the good deals and the goods, I'll have to be in Wal-Mart by 6:00pm on Thanksgiving Day!

I know to some you are thinking that takes away from my family time, but my boys ALWAYS stay with my in-laws after Thanksgiving (their choice) OR go with my husband to the hunting woods.  It's not like I forgo massive family time to go shopping.

What's your take on Black Friday?

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Black Friday should be on Friday! I hate that it's creeping into Thanksgiving, but if it's your thing, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little sad that I'll be missing it, but I'll be rocking Emmy while my mom and sister take care of my list:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!