Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Glasses and Dishes

When the new year hit, so did the URGE to CLEAN!  I typically clean my house every week, but that’s not the type of cleaning I’m referring to here.  I mean DEEP CLEAN.  I had a few unorganized cabinets and I was wanting to REALLY get things cleaned up and out!

I started with my drinking glass cabinet.  We had tons of coffee cups, plastic cups, and miscellaneous cups that were just everywhere!

 glasses 002

I knew some of them needed to GO so that our cabinet could be neat and clean once again.

I threw away some straws, cups, etc.

fridge 001

And ended up with this:

cabinet 001 

Much better, don’t you think?  Since I was already in the kitchen and on a roll, I decided that the cabinet housing my dishes needed some work too.

I thought I took a before picture, but apparently, I didn’t.  You’ll have to believe me when I say it was BAD.  Real bad.  I got rid of some dishes that I never use and the cabinet turned out like this:

fridge 002

I’m off to clean and organize something else…..

~CB~

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I'll get that ambitious... but not today! It looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Could you send a burst of that organizing energy on over to me? Eventually I will have this new house of ours organized.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!