Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Picky Pantry

Y'all know by now how much I like a good, clean, organized pantry!  During my "great cleanout" I had to do some SERIOUS work on the pantry!  I'm picky about my pantry!  I like boxes together, side by side, tallest to shortest, like items together, so on and so forth.

This pantry was SOME KIND of BAD.



 But...once I had a few uninterrupted hours, it came out nearly perfect!  It's amazing what you find in the pantry when it's CLEAN!




Ahhh..one more project down, several to go!

~CB~

5 comments:

  1. It feels so good to organize! I'm a neat freak!! Your pantry looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would fall out and die if you had to live at my house, Charon!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite a transformation! Are you for hire??? :) I have a few spots that are in desperate need of some organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good - and you have quenched the thirst of that OCD demon - at least temporarily! But, I am with you, I like things a bit organized like that also. At least all the labels facing to the front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I am SO VERY jealous of you and your pantry girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!